Digital & Social Strategist
Digital & Social Strategist
(Part-time with the opportunity to grow into full-time)
As a Digital & Social Strategist working for Little Moony, your job consists of three parts:
A) Analyze the existing digital & social brand universe
B) Develop and execute a strategy to grow reach, traffic, and conversion
C) Implement a creative asset production plan
This job requires a mindset of someone who is able to think outside the box and who thrives in an environment with a start-up mentality. You recognize the opportunity being able to create your own job & team as our company grows. You work directly with the Founder team on implementing a digital & social strategy that helps drive growth.
The left and right side of your brain are equally balanced. You excel at analyzing data, developing strategies, and you thrive on developing and bringing unique, creative ideas to life. You are creative yet methodical in your approach. You understand people and how they interact with digital media. You enjoy taking on new challenges and are not content with a 9-5 routine job.
We are looking for someone who can cut through the noise, who understands what trends to capitalize on and which fads to let pass. If you simply enjoy throwing the latest digital buzz-words around and seek a regular routine, this job is not for you.
- College degree
- Minimum 3 year experience in digital & social marketing
- Proven track record of delivering SMART results
- Move seamlessly between Website, Email newsletter and Social channels
- Familiar with SEO, SEM, AdWords, A/B Testing, Metrics, Google Analytics, Email & CRM, Content Strategy, ROI, ROAS, Views, Clicks, Engagements, Interactions, Conversion Funnel, KPIs, Paid, Earned, Owned Media
- Fundamental Marketing Knowledge, Analytical thinking, Technical skills, Great Communication and Project Management skills, Data literacy, Creativity, Flexibility
- Familiar with Shopify, Omnisend or Klaviyo, Facebook Ad Manager, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Google Analytics, Research and Analytical tools, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Suite.
- You will need to spend at least one day per week for the first two months in our Soho store to immerse yourself in our brand and understand our customer
- Onsite/Offsite: 75% inside our New York Office and Store. 25% remote.
- Duration: 6 Months free-lance, with the opportunity to grow into full-time
- Start date: Flexible.
Please email your application, including your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Digital & Social Strategist" in the Subject line of your email application.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Thuy & Martin
Little Moony is an equal opportunity employer.
10 Things we view as prerequisites for succeeding at Little Moony:
- Being on Time
Always be on time. We are technologically so advanced as a society that there is no excuse not to be on time. Being on time in our world means being at least 5 minutes early.
- Work Ethic
aka Soft skills: Take initiative. Show respect. Be open for feedback. Do more than the minimum. Have integrity. Hold yourself accountable for your actions. Own it.
Just showing up is not enough. Every day poses new challenges and demands new answers. We have to make an effort. Every day.
- Body Language
Be professional in the way you act and present yourself. Mannerisms, language, and always with a smile on your face.
Little Moony is a happy place. Your personal energy level needs to be in line of the values and the energy of the brand and the store.
Stay positive. Be nice. Be humble. Let your personality shine. But leave your ego at home.
Be passionate about what you do. Life is just too short.
- Being Coachable
Learn. There is at least one thing you can learn and improve on any day. Every day.
- Doing Extra
If you enjoy working as a Store Assistant, then that is perfectly fine. If you aspire to become a Store Manager, then you will have to go the extra mile. We will teach you what that entails.
- Being Prepared
Learn from yesterday. Prepare for today. Develop a plan. Develop goals. Define how to achieve them.