We are small, but we have big plans for the future. If you want to join the Little Moony family, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking for the right person for the position listed below, but if you have a unique talent you think would be a great fit for Little Moony, email us, and we will set up a time to discuss how we can work together. We are always open for collaborations.
Brand Champion at our Soho Boutique (full-time)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Champion to become part of our Little Moony family and represent our brand at our store in Soho/Nolita. If you like children, enjoy interacting with people, and are looking for an opportunity to grow with us, we are looking forward to meeting you.
The position is full-time, and while experience in retail is a plus, it is not required. We will provide thorough training. As Brand Champion for Little Moony, a typical day may look like this:
- You welcome a couple from out of state, whose children are staying with the grandparents over the weekend, and assist them in finding coordinating outfits for their little ones.
- You assist a woman looking for a baby shower gift in finding something special that fits her budget.
- You direct a health-conscious, young mother to our baby onesies that are made from GOTS-certified, organic cotton, and help her find the right size
- You solve a grandmother’s challenge of finding gifts for all of her grandchildren at different ages and sizes.
- While checking out a customer and wrapping the clothes and toys, you help an out-of-town couple find a great brunch spot in the neighborhood.
The daily responsibilities include, among others:
- Welcoming and introducing customers to our shop,
- Informing them about the Little Moony brand and the range of products we carry,
- Making recommendations and helping customers find the right item, the right gift, the right size,
- Entering and processing the order in our POS system,
- Wrapping the purchase and sending the customer off with a smile on their face
- Keeping the store tidy and restocked,
- Monitoring inventory levels
During a 30 day trial period, one of us will always be at the store with you and provide guidance and training.
We are looking for someone who who is a fast learner, and first and foremost enjoys working with and helping others. In particular, we are seeking someone who is:
- A people-oriented person/someone who enjoys talking to and interacting with people
- Proactive/Takes initiative
- A fast learner who can think on the spot
- Trustworthy and responsible
- Punctual/On time
- Professional in mannerism and appearance
- Proficient with computer/iPad/ Point of Sale system
- College degree
- Must speak fluent English and be good with numbers.
As we grow our Little Moony brand, you will have a huge opportunity to become an essential member of our Little Moony family. As mentioned, we are small, but we have big plans for the future.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and tell us about yourself.
Little Moony is an equal opportunity employer.