We are small. But we have big plans for the future. If you would like to join the Little Moony family, please email email@example.com.
Brand Champion at our Soho/Nolita Baby/Children’s Boutique (part-time)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Champion to become part of our Little Moony family and represent our brand at our shop in Soho/Nolita. If you like children, enjoy interacting with people, and are looking for an opportunity to grow as part of a small team with big plans for the future, we are looking forward to meeting you.
The position is part-time for now (one or two days per week), and while experience in retail is a plus, it is not required. We will provide thorough training. As Brand Champion for Little Moony, a typical day may look like this:
- You welcome a couple from Minnesota, whose children are staying with the grandparents over the weekend, to our shop and assist them in finding a coordinating outfit for their little ones.
- You assist a woman looking for a baby shower gift in finding something special that fits her budget.
- You direct a health-conscious, young mother to our baby onesies that are made from GOTS-certified, organic cotton, and help her find the right size
- You solve a grandmother’s challenge of finding gifts for all of her six grandchildren at different ages and sizes.
- While checking out a customer and wrapping the clothes and toys, you help an out-of-town couple find a great brunch spot in the neighborhood.
The daily responsibilities include, among others:
- Welcoming and introducing customers to our shop,
- Informing them about the Little Moony brand and the range of products we carry,
- Making recommendations and helping customers find the right item, the right gift, the right size,
- Entering and processing the order in our POS system,
- Wrapping the purchase and sending the customer off with a smile on their face
We are looking for someone who who is a fast learner, and first and foremost enjoys working with and helping others. In particular, we are seeking someone who is:
- Trustworthy and responsible
- Punctual/On time
- Proactive/Takes initiative
- A problem solver
- A people-oriented person/someone who enjoys talking to and interacting with people
- A fast learner who can think on the spot
- Professional in mannerism and apperance
- Someone who is comfortable working with a computer/ Point of Sale system
- Must have a college degree or is currently enrolled in a college
- Must speak fluent English and be good with numbers.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little bit about yourself.